Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Big Emo Diary Room

THERE'S A NEW drawing style this week. I quite like it. I'll keep to this style until I get bored of it (or just frustrated that it takes hours to do - whichever comes first). It seems to herald a new era for Lame Champion Comics. Or something like that.

There is a story behind this one. I'm not sure whether you visited Lame Champion Comics this week. But if you did, you might have noticed I was having a few maintenance problems. Pictures were not uploading. And then when they were, they weren't getting larger when people clicked on them, so I was having e-mails saying 'Hey man, I can't see the comic this week'. And then they weren't aligning right in the blog. It was a mess. Honestly, Blogger.com has Bugs coming out of its ears.

Anyway, all this - coupled with the mess that is Big Brother - inspired me to do this little skit with Blogger.com's latest 'Bug', Emo Kid. I hope you like it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the style :)
Jo

5:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooOOOooo A lot more 'graphic novel' style. I like it. Rita

2:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counters