Saturday, July 21, 2007

Transform, and Roll Out!

TRANSFORMERS IS HERE next Friday, and I'm as excited as a Chevrolet Camaro in transformation phase. This one is pretty self-explanatory - as I sat thinking about Transformers and its associated popcorn-movie awesomeness, the thought suddenly occurred to me, the whole idea of Transformers was just ripe for some Lame Champion-style comedy. This might be a one-off comic, or who knows, if I can't shake off the Transformers (robo)bug, you might end up with fifty. What's that you say? You don't think I could stretch it that far? Just watch me!

Just kidding.

Or am I? Find out next week.

Enjoy,

Mark

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niaaace - I wonder what side budgie the little helicopter would be on hmmmm???!!??

8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web hit counters